- Flood Model Methodology - Calculating property-level risk
- Historic Flood Methodology
- Which historic floods are included on Risk Factor?
- Community Methodology
- Flood Damage Methodology
- The Nation’s first flood adaptation database
- What is urban flooding? - Visit Risk Factor to check your risk
- Tidal flooding - you could be at risk even on sunny days
- Data sources used to determine a property's Flood Factor
- A variety of public data sources are used to estimate flood damages
- What data sources are used to determine community risk of flooding?
- How do I know if my Flood Factor score is accurate?
- How does Risk Factor account for uncertain future climates?
Understand the methodological approaches used to determine a property's Flood Factor, estimate the cost of flood damage, and assess flood risk at the community level. Learn how historic flood events are replicated and how flood control structures are modeled, and review the data sources used in our models.